Sunday, June 13, 2010

copas

hi all, mengunjungi blog Ka Ditha, dapet ini :

Ten Things about Yourself :
- Fool
- Nerd
- Freak
- Loves to online
- Hate smoking peoples
- Boaring if study with patong
- Loves hangout
- Love my family
- Like to motivation peoples
- Designer wannabe

Nine things you wish you had:
- Nokia X6 *amin*
- New LAPTOP
- Get a 1 RANK IN CLASS
- Wannabe a smart-girl
- My individu camera (not borrow my brother's camera again)
- New clothes
- Designer wannabe + photographer + rich woman
- Want to creat a chocolate factory *amin*
- Existance :D

Eight ways to win your heart:
- Make me laugh
- Simple boy
- Understand everything about me
- TRUE LOVE ME
- Not a foolish, stupid, or nerdy BOY
- Not bad boys
- Not an emotional
- Smart but NERD or BOOKWORM

Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
- Past
- Future
- Real world
- Life
- What peoples thinks about me
- What he thinks about me
- What my BFF thinks about me

Six things that make you at peace:
- Music
- ONLINE
- BFF
- Laugh + jokes
- Praying
- Hugs

Five things you could say to five different people right now:
- GOOD LUCK!
- Hey i want to tell you something right now
- Follow my blog, tweet, or add my facebook
- Please give me nokia X6 dad
- Eh main yuk :p haha

Four things you do before sleep:
- Watch a TV
- Hope my dream is best
- Shalat
- Ngahayal :D

Three things you want to do before you died:
- Married :p
- Help each other
- Creat an ORPHANAGE

Two confession:
- I was disappointed you dad :(
- I'm sorry for everyone was injured because me :)

Well, One Last Sentence:
you know you love me, ;)

babay see you at next post :D

No comments: